How long will my order take to ship?
- Custom teas take time, expect shipping to be 5-7 business days.
- Premade blends are also handcrafted to order and need 3-4 business days to ship. Handcrafted teas take time, but they are well worth the wait!
How do I reorder my custom blend?
- We keep every recipe on file, so if you like the blend just as you originally made it we can recreate it for you.
- Select the size custom blend you would like (Sample, 1/4 lb or 1/2 lb).
- Select any of the premium ingredients you used (as they are an up-charge).
- Scroll to “Tea Title” and enter the same name as your original blend.
- In the notes section you can put the original order number or simply “recipe on file”.
I don’t know what to put in my custom blend, can you help me?
Yes! Happy to help, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in email:
- What type of tea are you looking to create?
- Any special benefits you’re after?
- Flavors you love?
My favorite tea was discontinued, can you help me recreate it?
We will do our best! Mind you, a lot of other companies use artificial flavors and additives to their blends to make them taste a certain way. We don’t carry those ingredients. We may be able to nail the blend, or get close to it. Just know, our version is going to be made with only the highest quality ingredients. No artificial flavors, no sugars, etc.
Why don’t you have fruit as one of your custom options?
Dried fruits (ie. apple pieces, strawberry pieces, etc) are only in tea blends for looks. Those blends you have had are always sprayed with a flavor extracts. We will more than likely have the organic flavor extract you’re after. Try steeping a couple pieces of apple or some raisins in water, you’ll quickly learn, no flavor is derived. If you want strawberry tea, add strawberry extract.
Can I add a name to my label?
Since every blend is made to order, so is every label! There is a section during checkout “Name on Tea Bag”, we will include this name directly on your label. First names work best. If you have multiple names, just provide us with which tea goes to which name in the order notes. This goes for all our premade blends, and is perfect for gifts! Especially stocking stuffers!
How do you ship?
USPS First class for orders under a lb, and USPS priority for any orders over 1lb.
Do you offer shipping through UPS or FedEx?
Currently we do not, as they charge much more than USPS. If you must have your order shipped this way, please contact customer service: email@example.com
Do you offer a wholesale program?
We do offer wholesale to businesses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to work with your company creating your own personalized tea blends. We also have many businesses that sell our teas (coffee shops, tea shops, student stores, etc.).
Any other questions you may have, please send them to email@example.com. Thanks, and hope your day is Tea-riffic!!