Jasmine Green tea Ingredients:
- *Green Tea infused with Jasmine oil & freshly dried Jasmine flowers
- Contains Caffeine (25mg per 8oz cup) – *organic
Accessories included (with 1/4lb or more purchase):
- 1 Reusable muslin tea bag
- Start with cold, fresh water.
- Heat water to just near boiling (170 °F – 180 °F)
- Put 1 scoop or teaspoon (3g) of tea in your favorite tea accessory (muslin tea bag, french press, or tea straw) per 6 oz water. Use ½ oz tea per quart.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes and enjoy! For a stronger brew, add more tea, not more time.
- Add 1 scoop per 6oz cold water in jar or pitcher
- Refrigerate 6-12 hours.
- Strain through mesh sleeve/cheesecloth and serve.
Jasmine Green Tea: Strong base and superb scenting, this fragrant infusion fills the room with the succulent aroma of flowers.
- Boosts Metabolism
- Helps Fight Cancer
- Improves Mental Clarity
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Natural Aphrodisiac
- Promotes Relaxation
- Reduces Stress
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Strengthens Immune System
- Supports Weight Loss
*Statements made on Blendbee.com regarding the herbal and natural teas offered have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration as the FDA does not evaluate or test herbs. This information has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, nor has it gone through the rigorous double-blind studies required before a particular product can be deemed truly beneficial or potentially dangerous and prescribed in the treatment of any condition or disease.
The teas offered on Blendbee.com are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, consult with your physician for diagnosis or treatment. Use herbs as per instructions and always watch for any allergic reactions. You should always carefully read all product packaging and labels. Always consult your physician or health care provider before using any herbal products, especially if you have a medical problem.