Matcha Green Tea Powder: Ceremonial Grade & Organic
Matcha tea contains a hundred times more EGCG than other tea in the market, because you are ingesting the entire green tea leaf. It has a creamy texture & robust green tea taste.
The most significant phytochemical in green tea is a polyphenol called epigallocatechin-3-gallate, or EGCG for short.
- Extremely rich in Antioxidants
- Helps fight Cancer
- Calms the mind
- Enhances Mood and Improves Memory
- Burns Calories
- Boosts Energy
- Amazing Detoxifying Agent
- Balances Cholesterol
- Boosts the immune System
Traditional Matcha Directions:
- Heat up 6-8 ounces water to nearly boiling (70°C(158°F)-80°C(176°F).
- Preheat your matcha bowl, by putting hot water at the bottom 1/3 of bowl, and rest your matcha whisk in it, so the tips of your whisk soak in the hot water. Once your bowl is warm (1-2 minutes) empty the water and dry the bowl with a clean cloth. Replace whisk onto holder.
- Place 2 scoops of matcha using your bamboo spoon in bowl and add 1/2 ounce of your hot water. Using your spoon, create a paste with your matcha removing any clumps. (note: Some people prefer to use a matcha sifter for this process)
- Pour the remaining 5 1/2 – 7 1/2 ounces into bowl over your matcha paste.
- Hold the whisk in your dominant hand and hold the matcha bowl with your other hand. Whisk the matcha briskly in a W or zig-zag formation, until the matcha is very well mixed and has froth on the surface.
- Wrap both hands around your matcha bowl, sip, savor and relish in the many benefits of your matcha.
- Be sure to thoroughly rinse all your matcha tools in hot water to avoid staining.
- Use organic almond or coconut milk instead of water to create a creamy Matcha latte
- Add organic stevia drops or honey to sweeten
- Add spices like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves or nutmeg.
BlendBees acclaimed Japanese certified Organic Matcha is one of the most well-known organic matchas in Japan. While it is embraced in Japan as a high quality ceremonial organic matcha, it is consumed on a regular basis and is certified organic by JAS (Japan Agricultural Standards), solidifying that it’s Japan’s premium matcha.
Experience the great taste of our acclaimed premium matcha tea blend. This organic, Japanese-certified blend is consumed on a regular basis and is prepared using the traditional method in order to savor the essential nutrients of matcha. Also, to fully enjoy this product, purchase a traditional bowl or one of our matcha tea sets.