- *Yerba Maté organically grown in Argentina
- *Spearmint leaf
- Contains caffeine – *organic
Accessories included (with 2 oz or more purchase):
- 1 Reusable muslin tea bag
- Start with cold, fresh water.
- Heat water to just near boiling ( 208°F – 212 °F)
- 1 teaspoon (3g) per 6-8 ounces water.
- Our favorite way to enjoy Yerba Maté based blends is with the Traditional Tea Straw called a Bombilla.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
- Add 1 teaspoon per 6-8 oz cold water in jar or pitcher
- Refrigerate 6-12 hours.
- Strain through mesh sleeve/cheesecloth and serve.
Yerba Maté: Similar to green tea with a more herbaceous, grassy character.
- Aids digestion
- Enhances physical endurance
- Improves memory & concentration
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins & minerals
- Improves sleep
- Supports healthy weight loss
Spearmint: fresh, bright and minty in flavor.
- Aids digestion
- Relieves nausea
- Helps cold symptoms
- Helps headaches
- Can reduce androgen levels
- Has been used to reduce acne
- May help balance hormones
*Statements made on Blendbee.com regarding the herbal and natural teas offered have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration as the FDA does not evaluate or test herbs. This information has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, nor has it gone through the rigorous double-blind studies required before a particular product can be deemed truly beneficial or potentially dangerous and prescribed in the treatment of any condition or disease.
The teas offered on Blendbee.com are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, consult with your physician for diagnosis or treatment. Use herbs as per instructions and always watch for any allergic reactions. You should always carefully read all product packaging and labels. Always consult your physician or health care provider before using any herbal products, especially if you have a medical problem.