Fresh blossoms with the intoxicating scent of jasmine lay sweetly on a bed of organic green tea. A comforting and delicious cup. This blend is not only delicious, but incredibly beneficial as well.
- *Green Tea infused with Jasmine oil & freshly dried Jasmine flowers
- Contains Caffeine – *organic
- Start with cold, fresh water.
- Heat water to just near boiling (170 °F – 180 °F)
- Put 1 teaspoon (3g) of tea in your favorite tea accessory (muslin tea bag or tea straw) per 6 oz water. Use ½ oz tea per quart.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes and enjoy! For a stronger brew, add more tea, not more time.
Add 1 tsp (3g) tea per 8 oz cold water in jar or pitcher.
- Refrigerate 6-12 hours.
- Strain and serve.
- Cold-brew a small batch to taste test, not all blends are delicious cold-brewed.
Jasmine Green Tea: Floral jasmine oil infused chunmee green tea
- Boosts Metabolism
- Helps Fight Cancer
- Improves Mental Clarity
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Natural Aphrodisiac
- Promotes Relaxation
- Reduces Stress
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Strengthens Immune System
- Supports Weight Loss