The best travel tea jar ever!
This set-up is perfect for taking your loose leaf tea (or any drink) on the go! We never leave home without ours! Just put loose leaf tea directly into jar, add water, insert straw through lid, and go. Fill up your jar with water throughout the day. Boom - loose leaf on the go! Works perfectly with our game-changing color-pop tea straws!!
- BPA-free silicone sleeve
- BPA-free silicon lid with rust-proof jar ring
- 24oz wide-mouth Ball jar
- 6 fun colors: frosted white, grey, bright purple, mint green, leaf green and indigo
- Works best with yerba maté, herbal and black tea blends
Color-pop tea straw sold separately
frosted white, grey, bright purple, mint green, leaf green and indigo
You can mix and match your colors by buying each piece separately, the price stays the same.
- Dishwasher-safe (Hand-wash recommended)
- Squeeze bottom of sleeve to easily remove from jar and wash all parts separately
How to use:
- Slide sleeve over jar
- Put a heaping tablespoon of loose leaf tea (more or less depending on your preference) directly into jar
- Pour in desired water temperature (180-212 degrees depending on tea)
- Insert Color-pop tea straw through the straw hole in the lid
- Screw on lid, and go!
Pro Tip: Use extra loose leaf tea in your first steeping (2 tbsp). Throughout the day continually add more hot water. Yes, your tea weakens throughout the day, but our tea is high quality and you should get a solid 4 steepings from one serving.
- Best used with yerba maté, herbal blends and black tea blends. You can also use with green and white tea blends, but pure green and white tea will turn bitter if steeped too long. If you don't mind that, then steep away.
From Mason Jar Lifestyle (a beautiful family owned business)